29th Deniliquin Easter Art Show 2022
Held at Deniliquin Multi-Arts Centre
Conditions of Entry
· Applications must be made on the Official Entry Form and payment via cheque, postal note or direct deposit.
· Entries close: 18th March 2022. Remember Australia Post is VERY SLOW, minimum of 8 days delivery to Deniliquin
· Artists may exhibit up to five works, suitably framed or ready for hanging (see General Notes)
· Each exhibit must have one identifying label, with artists’ name, painting title, price, medium and section entered. This should be affixed to the back lower left corner.
· Exhibits in all mediums must be the original unaided work of the exhibitor, visibly signed and not previously entered in the Deniliquin Rotary Art Show.
· Each exhibit may be entered for all acquisitive prizes but only one sectional prize.
· Entry Fees : $15 for each work up to or equal to a total of 1.2m on two adjacent sides
$20 for each larger work up to or equal to a total of 2.5m on two adjacent sides.
DELIVERY AND PACKAGING
· Entries to be delivered free of all charges to the Deniliquin Multi Arts Centre, Cressy Street, Deniliquin 2710 on Monday 11th April 2022 between 10.00am and 2.30pm ONLY. Flags will denote door entry. To arrange earlier deliveries contact Denise at (03) 58812646 (BH)
· Postal entries to be received at the Deniliquin Post Office prior to Friday 1st April 2022. All return address labels and stamps to be included in packaging. Artists are advised to ensure their works are packaged well.
· Unsold exhibits are to be collected from the Deniliquin Multi Arts Centre after 2.30pm and before 6.00pm on Monday 18th April 2022. The artist or their authorised agent must sign out paintings.
· Insurance for artworks is the sole responsibility of the artist. The committee will exercise all reasonable care in the handling of exhibits, but will not be responsible for any loss, theft or damage of exhibits whilst in its custody.
SALE & COMMISSIONS
· All exhibits must be for sale, and are to remain on display until 12.00pm on Monday, 18th April, 2022.
· All monies from the sale of entries shall be paid to the Rotary Easter Art Show committee.
· A 25% commission will be deducted from the sale price, with the balance paid direct to the bank account provided or by cheque to the provided address.
· It is the responsibility of the artist to ensure correct documentation if they are GST registered. When setting a sale price take into consideration commission applied and any applicable GST.
TERMS & PUBLICATION OF WORK
· The entrant permits the Rotary committee to arrange production and publication of the catalogue. The committee shall not be held responsible for any error or mis-description made during the production/publication of the catalogue or other related materials. The committee's records remain the final reference.
· By entering this exhibition entrants agree to their works being photographed for promotional purposes.
· The three acquisitive prizes will be judged first, and these exhibits will not be eligible for any further prize. The decision of the Judge will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
· Local Artist Award will be awarded to local artists residing within a 50km radius of Deniliquin, who have not been awarded any other prize. This prize will be selected by the Show Judge.
OPENING NIGHT - AWARD PRESENTATION & VIEWERS CHOICE AWARD
· All winners will be announced and prizes awarded at the Opening Night function.
· Viewers’ Choice voting will occur throughout the weekend. The winner will be announced at the conclusion of the show.
· The Show Committee reserves the right to use its discretion in all matters. Should a dispute arise for which no specific rule is laid down, the committee’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
· The Show committee reserves the right to exclude any exhibit deemed unsuitable for exhibition.
Contact for queries or more information: Pam Wettenhall 0458 423 871 or email@example.com
Download a copy of the Conditions of Entry
Download Entry Form
RETURN TO EASTER ART EXHIBITION